- Food Pantry Help: Stock shelves, pack food, coordinate donation drives
- Gabriel’s Closet: Sort and organize donated items, work with clients, teach parenting classes
- Garden Angels: Work in our community garden (planting and weeding)
- Immigration Services: Office duties including filing and data entry
- Office Assistance: Answer phone calls, assist clients, filing and other office duties
- Teach Money School: Review qualifications for the program with potential clients, teach the class about money management, and offer financial advice and guidance.
Volunteers are recruited and welcomed without regard to faith, race, ethnicity, marital status or condition in life. All volunteers must complete “Protecting God’s Children” training through the Diocese of Shreveport.
Download and complete the volunteer application and return it either in person or by regular mail to: 331 East 71st St., Shreveport, LA 71106 or by fax to: (318) 865-0230.
Questions? Please contact Katherine Stringer-Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org