- Gabriel’s Closet: Sort and organize donated items, work with clients, teach parenting classes
- Immigration Services: Office duties including filing and data entry
- Office Assistance: Answer phone calls, assist clients, filing and other office duties
- Teach Money $chool: Review qualifications for the program with potential clients, teach the class about money management, and offer financial advice and guidance.
- Translation Services: If bilingual, be an on-call volunteer ready to help interpret for a client who is non-English speaking or translate documents in the office.
- Events Assistance: Promote, acquire prize donations or auction items, write thank you letters, and other assorted duties for our fundraising events
Volunteers are recruited and welcomed without regard to faith, race, ethnicity, marital status or condition in life. All volunteers MUST complete a background check and the “Protecting God’s Children” training through the Diocese of Shreveport.
Download and complete the volunteer application and return it either in person or by regular mail to: 331 East 71st St., Shreveport, LA 71106 or by fax to: (318) 865-0230.
Questions? Please contact our Development office at email@example.com ro 318-865-0200 ext. 109.
Other Ways You Can Help:
- Refer people in need of help
- Give financial assistance in the form of cash, stocks, real estate, etc.
- Remember CCNLA in your will or as a memorial intention
- Donate vehicle
- Sponsor an immigrant student’s college tuition
- Pray that the work we do is a blessing to all