- English as a Second Language (ESL) Instructors: Classes are Monday and Thursday from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Food Pantry Help: Stock shelves, pack food, coordinate donations
- Gabriel’s Closet: Sort and organize donated items, work with clients, teach parenting classes
- Garden Angels: Work in our community garden (planting and weeding)
- Immigration Services: Office duties including filing and data entry
- Office Assistance: Answer phone calls, assist clients, filing and other office duties
Volunteers are recruited and welcomed without regard to faith, race, ethnicity, marital status or condition in life. All volunteers must complete “Protecting God’s Children” training through the Diocese of Shreveport.
Download and complete the volunteer application and return it either in person or by regular mail to: 331 E. 71st St., Shreveport, LA 71106 or by fax to: (318) 865-0230.
Questions? Please contact Lucy Medvec at email@example.com